WORK AT HA DIGITAL MARKETINGWe’re always looking for the right people
We’re always looking for the right people to round out our team here in Grand Haven, MI. We’re firmly committed to our areas of focus which means that finding the right folks is essential to our success. Our team is comprised of genuine people with specialized talents. Our work experience offers flexible timing and a positive environment. There are no big egos or attitudes here. Just good people doing great work.
INBOUND MARKETING ALL-STAR
Immediate opening for a digital agency in Grand Haven, MI.
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessarily required.
HA Digital Marketing is a growing agency that specializes in website design and Inbound Marketing for manufacturing, residential construction & development and professional services clientele. We are in the process of onboarding new clients and are seeking help in the form of a Inbound Marketing Consultant to support our efforts.
The ideal Inbound Consultant candidate will lead the development and execution of inbound growth stack strategies for your portfolio of retainer-based clients primarily in manufacturing and industrial categories. This candidate has a comprehensive knowledge of the Hubspot software portal. You will be responsible for implementing inbound strategies that attract new visitors, convert them into leads and acquire them as customers, resulting in a positive ROI for clients. This position requires fundamental knowledge in inbound strategy, inbound design, inbound marketing and inbound sales. This position also requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and clients at once with a high level of organization. Working in a technical environment with tasks, deadlines, campaigns and reporting are essential skills. This is an ideal position for a candidate with experience within an inbound marketing agency environment. Working in sync with team members is essential to the success of this position.
- A passion for inbound marketing and sales
- 5 years + inbound marketing and sales experience
- Experience developing and executing inbound strategies
- Experience working with B2B companies
- Agency experience
Comprehensive implementation of inbound strategies and methodologies across the Hubspot Growth Stack, including:
- Strategy development and execution for inbound marketing campaigns.
- Inbound planbook development, training and execution.
- Developing research to support direction of all marketing activities.
- The creation & collaboration of developing content marketing campaigns.
- Conversion-focused website optimization.
- Online content promotion to media sites, Blogs, Forums & online communities.
- Email promotion – Segmentation & management of email marketing communication.
- Social media management of content & thought leader channels.
- HubSpot marketing automation adoption & management.
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account.
- Hubspot Certification Required.
- Asana project management system.
- WordPress experience.
- Social media channels.
- Base salary & performance-based bonuses.
- Commission based on accounts managed.
- Flexible Time.
- Paid Vacation.
- Casual, fun work environment.
Sound like you? Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
*HA Digital Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.