WORK AT HA DIGITAL MARKETINGWe’re always looking for the right people
We’re always looking for the right people to build our team here in Grand Haven, MI. At HA Digital Marketing, you’ll find that we work hard, but we also have a lot of fun. We offer flexible hours and a positive environment. Sometimes we do beach yoga and have team lunches. Sometimes we work from home. Our only rule? No egos and no eggheads. Just good people doing great work.
PAID SEARCH SPECIALIST
Immediate opening for a digital agency in Grand Haven, MI.
Experience: 1 to 3 years
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not necessarily required.
A paid search specialist at HA Digital Marketing oversees (you guessed it) paid search and paid social campaigns for our clients. Who are our clients? From Fortune 500 companies to B2B manufacturing companies to construction companies. They all need your help, and so do we.
Are you our new Paid Search Specialist? Let’s see:
You’re an ad nerd. You love Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager, and you’re nuts about reporting, metrics, and Google Analytics.
But you know that ads aren’t everything. You’re hip to the paid traffic scene, and you know that leads coming from your campaigns have to do something. You know how to build a campaign that’s leveraged for conversions and that can deliver our clients serious ROI.
You’re a professional multi-tasker. Talking on the phone, tweaking ad sets, developing new campaigns, explaining your campaigns to clients — you can do it all, and usually all at the same time.
People like you. You’re comfortable working with a team, and you’re happy talking to clients, even the ones who don’t know the difference between Google and social media ads.
We’d like you to:
Have one to three years of experience managing digital ad campaigns. If you’ve already worked with an agency, brownie points for you.
Have a bachelor’s degree. If you don’t, but still feel like a great fit, let’s chat.
- Be very organized.
- Be able to communicate your analytics and numbers to clients who aren’t numbers people.
- Offer recommendations based on how current ad campaigns are performing
- Be flexible. We’re not into telling people what to do, but if someone offers direction or advice, we’d like you to be able to follow that and apply any feedback you get.
- Communicate well with clients. This is big. We’ve got a lot of clients, and they’re all different. We need you to help them understand how you’re delivering leads.
Benefits and Perks:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health Insurance, 401k & Bonus Program.
- Flexible work time
- Paid holidays and time off
- Location, location, location. There’s a coffee shop right downstairs (and a brewery for the occasional afternoon brainstorm session), plenty of spots for team lunches in downtown Grand Haven, and did we mention we’re right on the coast of Lake Michigan?
- We work to get work done. While you have to be in the office sometimes, if you just gotta focus, work from home. Or from the coffee shop downstairs. Whatever works for you works for us.
Sound like you? Send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
*HA Digital Marketing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.